27 March 2010

ivy's birthday dinner at michelangelo

The girls planned a dinner gathering at Restaurant Michelangelo to celebrate Ivy's (secret age) birthday.
And we obliged to the birthday girl's request for "Sex and the City" dresscode theme at her party. She wanted to do Samantha so here's us trying our super very best to pull off as Miranda and Carrie.

But i think Shuwen look more like a Korean star. Do you agree?



 We had a nice long table for seven :)



Totally worth the time dolling up. See... So pretty pretty!





Ivy, Shuwen, Me and Celine (aka 'Samantha', 'Miranda', 'Carrie' and 'Charlotte'! HAHAHHAHA!!!)




 Our little gift to Ivy. Hope you like it!!!



 Sherin got her 2 very beautiful shades of Chanel lipsticks



 And they got her a XXX (self-censored) and a gift voucher!



 A picture of all of us, taken by the kind waitress. I love it when we all get to dress up chio chio together and have a gathering outside and let the husbands take care of the kids at home.



My maincourse was Honeybrushed roasted duck breast with Cherrysauce.
The skin was crispy and the breast meat wasn't tough at all. Super awesome and good portion too :)




The Cassatt parfait icecream with cloudberry jam was alittle too sour to my liking...
Would love to try their pannacotta next time! 



 Happy birthday to you Ivy. Stay "FUN-LOVING" always ok!
(Whoops, the best part got cut away. Sorry guys.)



A quick picture while waiting for the guys to come fetch us home in the cold.
I had a great time, the food and company was all so perfect :)
I SO LOVE YOU ALL LAH!!! XOXO

6 comments:

Shuwen said...

Cindy .. I super like ur hair accessories ... very chio ...

slegna said...

THE PHOTOS ARE CHIO! I'm sad to say my one is blur... Your camera is good until cannot good! :) Very very nice.

ahbee said...

thanks to all for the gifts... love it very much... and nice dinner too... hope to hve more of these gatherings where all the wives with kids especially to dress up ...all of us are so pretty..... nice!!! nice group of friends and appreciated the effort to the dress up to the theme too!!!

love u all....
cheers!!

Cindy said...

Shuwen: Yah I like it too but need to pluck up alot of courage to wear it cuz people will stare at me and thought I'm one siao charboh.


Sher: Yes I'm so glad my camera is so idiot-proof. Good for amateurs like me mah.


Ivy: Yes it was a great nightout with everyone and plus I had a very good seat with superb view of you-know-what. Hehehe ;P

Shuwen said...

Hey gal...if dun do it here then go back sg lagi worse lor .. think u can put one side n collect dust liao ... at least hair some people does that so not too bad ...and they dun stared at u as if u are an alien .. wherelse singaporeans will ....

Cindy said...

Yah i agree, so we better do all the stupid silly things here! HAHAHA!!!