17 March 2010

In the mood to wrap Nonya rice dumplings

Shuwen's first test trial to make Nonya Zhang


I was there to help and kaypo.
But seriously, it's really tough to wrap you know.
I was stuck at the first step (folding the bamboo leaves into a cone) for 20minutes.



So I shall just leave the rest to Shuwen to handle



Wah Pro! All done in a swift movement.


Next you have to secure the wrapped dumpling to the rafia strings


Ready to cook




Hello please lend me to pose. Thank you arh!



Set to boil for 2 hours while we catch a horror show on PPS.


And now i have very tasty Nonya Zhang to eat!!!

3 comments:

slegna said...

can you please don't torture me with the super clear sharp pictures of that nonya dumpling?!?!?!

Cindy said...

Waaaaahhh!!! I'm enjoying a dumpling as I'm typing now! Shiok leh. Nom nom nom.

Anonymous said...

i easily adore your writing style, very exciting.
don't quit and keep writing considering the fact that it just worth to look through it.
excited to looked over far more of your current web content, goodbye :)