16 November 2009

Sunday. I woke up and it's lunch time!

I woke up with a sms from Kersin to go out for lunch... and if you are wondering why i can sleep for so many hours, well this is just one of my many talents. I can't help it, so envy me not.



Shrimp baked potato. One of my faves from cafe 1344.





Kersin is having salmon pasta




Baby Alonza is also munching away (no teeth but still can eat)



Innocent face



She loves taking picture with me
Her smile is so wide :D


A photo with christmas tree outside maxi.



Then we started putting all sorts of stuff on the baby.



Alonza: I like this rose pink headband!!! Matches my outfit leh... Can buy or not???



Alonza: I'm a hungry grizzly bear. FEED ME!



Alonza: I'm a princess! Kiss my butt.


Mad girl waiting for her admirers to send her flowers.



My favourite picture of the day
This is how u check if your baby shits her pants. Wah, smell liao sure get high one.


Alonza: Don't be alarmed. It's just my personal backside cleaner doing her routine



Kersin's christmas tree is up!
Alonza was very distracted by the red ball hanging on the tree.



with Kersin & baby!

No comments: