07 November 2009

The one about Shahrukh Khan

We were discussing over some indian shows during lunch today. And I shared about this bollywood movie I've watched when flying SQ to Copenhagen 1 year ago. It was past midnight, I'm stucked in the plane and just couldn't get to sleep.

And you know lah, indian shows the duration usually 2-3hrs one right so I randomly chose this movie "Om Shanti Om" to kill time lor. Turned out the show was super funny lah, i kept laughing to myself like some crazy woman and when it gets touching and sad at the last part, i teared.



The male lead is super good at acting lah and his body damn fit zai *DROOL. I went to google the show and found out his name is Shahrukh Khan! Quite famous, i think. The girl also chio until no words can describe. I was like... HOW CAN SOMEBODY BE SO CHIO???
So I'm posting this youtube video to show u the girl.


PLS PAUSE MY BLOG MUSIC WHEN U PLAY THIS VIDEO. (right hand side, under playlist)
CHIO TO THE MAX RIGHT!!!!


OK, and remember I was back in Singapore during July earlier? We took KLM back this time and I was itching for indian show again. I scrolled through the pages and decided to watch this. (see below)


The title of this show is "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" and obviously I don't understand what it says but still went on to watch it (despite the poster is a old man with no expression.) This movie is very touching lah, and then in the middle of the show I realised this old man is actually Shahrukh Khan!!! Wah seh, fated lah. Anyhow click also can get Shahrukh Khan.


Shall not tell u the full synopsis here, but he's acting 2 different roles in this movie. One is this old man and the other one is a hot body, funny, stylo milo hair chap. (That's when I recognised him as Shahrukh Khan) Ohh, I so wanna watch all his movies now!!!

No comments: