02 December 2008

people who put you down just to make themselves better

Some people do it subconsciously, they don't mean anything but it's just plain evil. Normally I will just let it go but I wonder if it is appropriate to do so, because it doesn't benefit them at all. These people never get to learn and result in snowballing more things on their list.
Yes, people can make you feel inferior and worthless if you let them. But God created each one of us differently, everyone is unique, there is not another person just like you or me. And everyone is worth something no matter who you are or what size you are or color of skin you have, or how you dress or whether you can operate a car or not. Don't ever let anyone make you feel worthless or not good enough, you are worth alot to someone.
"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

No comments: