17 December 2008

bar-ce-lo-na... bom bom bom bom bom!!!

I felt so accomplished.

I've finalised the itinerary for my barcelona trip, done the budgeting for all the expenses just pending for Gw's approval. I found a hot-air balloon tour, how cool! But due to blah blah policies at his workplace, don't think we are allowed to do it.

He's busy studying for his test while I'm busy studying my Barcelona tourist attractions like I'm mugging for my final exam, and of course disturbing him with 1001 questions at the same time.

"You want to visit the FC Barcelona Camp Museum only or u want to go the stadium also?"
"You confirm you want Le Aquarium? Is somthing like Sentosa underwater world lor... "
"You want to travel out of barcelona to Montserrat for a day trip or not?"

And now I can't decide whether to get the 2 day barcelona card or 2 day turistic bus pass.

I'm so super duper looking forward to the trip :)
Counting down: 10 more days to Barcelona



And I love my boy in uniform. Muahahahhaa!!!

No comments: