03 September 2008

craving for mooncakes

yes, mooncake festival is coming and sure enough i'm starting to crave for my favourite mini greentea ping pi mooncake from bengawan solo... but here never sell leh, how???



Aiya.. make your own lah! yaya, easier said than done. I went to search for the recipes online and also played a few mooncake videos from youtube. Didn't help much and just MAKE MY CRAVING WORSE ONLY!!!! Difficult to get ingredients like cooked glutinous rice flour & tau sar etc etc. I msned with kersin and she offered to open her "provision shop" so i can get some of these rare stuff from her. So nice, will repay u when i go shopping in malmo bus ok! But hor, i just realised my mooncakes may turn out like shit cuz i do not have any mould.




Ok, whatever... will post picture of my mooncake if i succeed.




GREENTEA SNOWSKIN MOONCAKE!!!!!

No comments: