16 November 2013

Dear's birthday dinner celebration


16th Nov - It's GW's birthday and also the last day of my confinement. Couldn't make up my mind where to go because I have too much cravings already - jap food, western, laksa, prata, ice cream, cake etc.
 
And GW suggests to try the international dinner buffet at Melt café, Mandarin Oriental.
 
The sweets section.
 
Abit paisey to walk around taking pictures of the buffet spread but I must say the variety is really good. They have seafood like lobsters, snow crabs, very big prawns and mussels (why no oysters!??!) followed by a wide range of sashimi, Indian, western, chinese cuisine and outdoor grill. Just a little disappointed that drinks wasn't included for a buffet which costs $88++ per pax.
 

 
 
Round 1... START!
 

 Unleashing the beast in me.
 
 
This was from the grill. Satay was above my expectation.
Chicken is too dry for my liking, not a fan of chicken breast meat also.
 

Cannot makan anymore but die die want to eat waffles and ice cream.

Complimentary birthday cake
 

Happy 32nd birthday dear :)

No comments: