19 November 2013

丽儿满月了!

And the long awaited day has come...
Leah's full month party WOOHOO!


The balloon which GW went to buy at 10am and waited till 11am for the shop to open.
KWA KWA KWA...


Cakes for relatives and close friends.


My granny with the star of the day


Got so sleepy meh?
She slept through the whole event, if only she can sleep like that at night.


My cousins called her the Sleeping beauty.


Wearing hew new Minnie mouse gold anklet from Aunty Julia :)


My mum and sister


Still didn't manage to wake her up.


My BRO. Haven't seen him for a long time, always MIA one.


My relatives from my Mum's side.
My ah ma so happy to have first great grand-daughter.


Cousins :)


Family photo before going home.


With my man and babies!


Got home at 10+pm.
Super tired already but must take photo of her gifts!


Thank you everyone for the nice nice presents :)


 Leah and her angbaos.
xiexie everyone for coming to my full month party :)


P/S: Will upload the rest of the photos to FB.

No comments: