Burst my dream bubble quick! This fatal foresight of ours almost got us killed can. The instructor was like trying to train us into some muay thai boxers and we have to do sparring with our partners. And i so happened to pair up with this very big size russian girl during the sparring. Like what my post title describes, it's my kena kick and kena box day! Hello, I'm not exaggerating, she never give me chance one lor and her kicks can send me flying.
I got really buay song and stored power so i can chut my ah-liu-gen. I swore i even used up my last pungsai strength to do my counter attack and guess what. My power kick swing halfway only, I SLIPPED AND FELL (i was wearing socks) which was super super malu moment for me.
Quickly picked myself up and pretended it's not painful at all, have to act tough in front of opponent right!!! After the lesson ended, we had a little chat with this russian girl and learnt that she's going for a competition this july so she came here to practise... wah piang, then i lagi super confirm i was her practise punching bag just now.


2 comments:
“A Great Day at the Zoo!” sounds like a fun family adventure filled with animals, discoveries, and memorable moments. Stories from zoo visits can be a wonderful way to share family adventures and the excitement of seeing wildlife up close.
“I Promise I Will Go Jog Today” has a relatable, humorous title that captures the struggle between good intentions and actually getting moving. That everyday motivation makes jogging an easy topic for many readers to connect with.
Post a Comment