13 October 2019

Leah's birthday staycation

Checked in to our hotel right after Kyler's full month party. Yeah, we are here to celebrate Leah's birthday weekend!


Swim time is always fun time!


The giant duck inflatable


Leah, kicking and swimming like real




Almost time for dinner, let's go!


Enjoying the buffet spread at The Square. 


Lobster laksa! Thumbs up and so satisfying that I went for second helping. 
Ate so much I think I hit 8000 calories for dinner.


Dessert corner is always pleasing to the eyes 


Ice cream cone for Leah, and she will choose rainbow rice for her toppings without fail.


Back in our room!
Set up a mini My Melody birthday party for this drama girl. 


Not forgetting the Siblings and Family photos.


Hope you enjoy this special day we put together for you. 


Some silly fun with balloons.
She said she's floating up into the sky.


Her last birthday as a pre-schooler


Always our little princess.


Thank you for being the amazing daughter that you are. Every day you make me proud of the kind of person you are becoming. Every day you fill my heart with happiness. Happy 6th birthday, my sweet daughter.



No comments: