14 February 2019

Can't help falling in love

My second ukulele song.
Oh. 原来我唱歌的表情是如此呆滞。

 It was our first V-Day in year 2000. 
You showed up at our meeting place [Tampines MRT Control station!] in a loose white long sleeve button shirt, denim jeans, and a black guitar bag strapped across your shoulder.
好加分哦 :) 

We were students back then, we ate at pizza hut and strolled to the nearby playground where you handed me a crumpled stalk of tulip from your bag. You took out the guitar and sang this song to me shyly. I must have been your 女神 as that was our first and last time too. HAHAHAHHA!


Happy 19th Valentine's Day, Monchitchit :)
 Thank you for being my pillar of strength all these years. Give you "finger hearts" ok!
   

IKR. Bouquets and presents too mainstream already. 

No comments: