14 March 2018

Anniversary lunch at Ash & Elm

Trained 1 stop to Bugis to have our complimentary anniversary lunch at Intercontinental Hotel, courtesy of SAF.


4-course lunch.
Spinach salad and tuna steak.
Nice presentation. 


The service is good.


The chicken was a little dry to my liking but the mushroom sauce complements the dish well.


Nice dessert with very rich chocolate.


Decided to head back to hotel as my heels were killing me. I cannot gaigai in heels. Changed into casual and we went to get coffee at Raffles City, St Marc's cafe then we went back to nua at our room. 

Oh!!! GW wanted to get me flowers, I didn't want flowers as I find it expensive and not practical but he insisted to get one to go with our romantic dinner date later. Teehee! Yay, thanks for the splurge :) I chose a very beautiful bouquet for myself and I love it to bits!!

No comments: