26 January 2018

Another week down!

Photo taken just before Leah leaves for school and another one of Elliot getting his Friday dine out lunch with mommy.
Yup, promised to take him out for lunch on Fridays.

Now that they are in different school sessions, my ME TIME is very much non-existent. 


Fetch his favourite little sister from her kindy.

Daily routine: 
1) wake the boy, breakfast, prepare his snack box and walk him to school at 7.10am
2) back at home, throw clothes into the washer. The girl is now in the afternoon session and she wakes up at around 8am
3) breakfast, 1 hour of assessment book with the girl with breaks in between.
4) girl gets her free time, she either watch the Okto channel or play toys while her lunch is in the making.
5) lunch time. Pack her snack box, girl gets ready for school. [Hairdo and uniform]
6) walk the girl to school at 11.50am
7) 12pm to 1.30pm: Have my lunch, wash the dishes, hang the laundry, fold the clothes [aka housework lah!]
8) 1.35pm: fetch the boy 
9) 2pm: boy gets his quick shower, lunch and rest before we fetch his sister at 3pm
9) both kids do their homework if any, then proceed to complete other tuition homework, follow by homework assigned by their mom.  [With breaks in between] No TV, no play. 
10) 6ish: Dinner time and free time until shower time at 8pm 
11) boy will check his timetable and pack his school bag for the next day. 
12) Silent reading in bedroom and lights out at 9pm.

Their routine will tweak a little on days when they need to go for tuition. Basically, my free time starts from 9pm which I will shower and then watch some TV. But I couldn't last very long because I'm so drained. Sigh. Alot of adjustments were made to fit into this new routine/lifestyle. I do not look forward to wake up at 6am the next day. But bobian! 

Thankful to be staying with in laws. On the days when they are around, I was able to leave my children in their good hands while I go get some jobs done/ do groceries shopping/ pak tor with my man. 
My sanity is saved.



No comments: