31 December 2017

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

Attending our last Sunday service of 2017.
Praise and worship.


Many times we want to achieve material things, outperform others and enjoy our life to the fullest. Well, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!

But things don't always go smooth in life, some of us at some point may be strugglng with financial problems, health/illness as well as facing disappointment with humans. When things happen, some of us may backslide and choose return to the world, continue to worry our days away or even withdraw ourselves from everyone, a human way of numbing oneself.

But what if we could change our focus to something that is meaningful and eternal? To whom shall we go?


On the last day of 2017, it was pouring like mad since 1pm. We made a trip to Mandai after church to visit our dear Aunt Julia. It's been almost 4 months since you left to live in paradise with our dear Heavenly daddy. I'm so thankful for your courage to fight against all odds coz I would really really want to meet you again when the time comes. I miss you so so much. I miss your precious contagious smile and I also miss your beautiful teochew voice talking to us...
[Merry Christmas to you!]


Leah loves 老姑
My few last moments of 2017 was spent eating steamboat dinner with family at home, preparing the kids for bed and hanging my laundry to dry when the clock strikes 12 midnight. Haha, life with young kids leh what do you expect?

Oh, and it's still pouring out there.
To a better 2018!

No comments: