23 June 2017

1 night stay at Village hotel @ Changi

Managed to squeeze in 1 more staycay all thanks to my dear MIL. Booked a one night stay at Changi Village Hotel just a day before, for the two of us!


It's a Friday so I came earlier to do the checking in while GW's still at work.


Ran the treadmill while waiting for my man...


Finally... he came to join me.
Goofing around cuz the gym was empty.


Then we went for a swim at their rooftop infinity pool


Picked one of the many flowers floating on the pool for pictures. Lol!


Beautiful view overlooking the sea and nature 


What I get when I asked him to give me a very relax pose.


Very hungry. Ordered zichar for dinner.
Then he went shopping for fishing stuff.


Chendol!


Chock full of beans.
Been wanting to come here for a long time.


Cakes and coffee


My 3D art latte.
Pompompurin says Hi!!!!
A very relaxing day for me, glad to be able to take a little break away from the kids to recharge [though I miss them very much] and very shiok that the hotel is just a stone throw away :)  Good night! 

No comments: