25 October 2015

Turning thirty-two

My birthday treat at sushi tei!
The hubby told me I can order anything I want and don't have to care about the $$$.
Awww... so sweet of him.
So I anyhow whacked a few items off the menu 意思意思 cause you know I'm a small eater. Hahahha!! 
(Can't believe I actually typed those words)


Ordered golden roll, phoenix roll, ebi tempura, grilled hotate, eel and splurged on a lobster sashimi. 
I was busy taking photos of the lobster from all angles while he cared only for his cha soba.


Lobster sashimi and lobster miso soup.
Yum yum in my tum tum.


Then we went to check in to the platinum lounge at cathay cineleisure. First to reach!
This is our first atas movie as we felt the Cathay platinum suites and GV gold class prices $$$ are really crazy. But today, being a special occasion, we wanted to give ourselves a treat and went ahead to make bookings for the movie Martian by Matt Damon. 


We were given a menu and I ordered a glass of white wine ($16) to begin with. 
You can also order food to be served to you when the movie starts. GW ordered black coffee ($5) and we shared a signature platter $16 (calamari ring, potato wedges, chicken wings and some fish bites).


Couldn't take a decent photo in the cinema because it's SO dark and my pictures all look like @#)$*&!/&.
My platinum suite experience was such an enjoyable one that I'm afraid I might get hooked to it. 
*insert hubby's horrified face
Yup, I turn thirty two years young today. 

No comments: