25 October 2014

My birthday dinner treat @ Chisozanmai

Japanese shabu shabu buffet! 


So many food variety. Shiok shiok!
Apart from steamboat items, they have cooked food, sushi and dessert too.
We were told that no reservation is allowed and we have to walk in like first come first serve basis. So happy to get a table near the window. I keep telling them it's my birthday please give me window seat can? My husband says I very thick skin to request like that. HAHHAHA!! Really meh.


Chose the sukiyaki and prawn miso soup base.


Free flow fresh salmon. Nom nom nom..
The day ended with a nice stroll back to Liang court and time to fetch the kids home from my in-laws.
I'm so blessed and am very thankful to have nice in-laws :) Elliot woke up this morning and wished me 生日快乐妈妈! My heart melts. Best birthday ever. 

No comments: