11 August 2014

Afternoon tea with my favourite girls

At Regent hotel lobby.
Dying for a nice group picture and got a kind hotel staff to help us. We took a lot of pictures ourselves using the selfie stick but almost all CMI one leh! Some can even see me holding on to the stick lor.
Aiyo, really need to brush up our selfie skills.


Looking sweet in our little dresses.
WHAHAHAHA!! Ahem, ownself say ownself song


With Jasrin, the tiny one.
So glad that our impromptu date worked out!



With Choilum, the gentle and soft spoken one.
And I'm probably the only one who calls her by that name.


What? Our friendship has been14 years already???
But you two still look the same like I first knew you all in school!


The Tea Lounge.
Went around taking foodie pictures like a spy with Jasrin's camera.
The sweets section is so pretty! Ahhh...I'm in heaven.


They have wagyu beef and caviar too!


We booked the second seating which is 3pm - 5.30pm but we could hardly cheong finish all the food when we were busy talking and snapping pictures! But nevertheless it was a great day spent with my lovelies and I look forward to our next meetup. Our friendship is worth cherishing. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

sQ said...

SUPER LIKE!! HAHA!! No selfie pic make it on your blog!! Yeah.. we looked really sweet in our dresses together~~ Love u girlies too!!

Cindy said...

Next time remember to take out the Polaroid camera from your bag!!! Every time lug here lug there but forget to use. Lol!!

sQ said...

Yah lor.. hahaha!! Please remind me to take out from my bag next time lah!~ =D