19 December 2013

The mother of all seafood buffets

Dinner at Todai restaurant, MBS.
 
 
It was our first time there and it's so packed until machiam like foodcourt.
Got lucky draw somemore. LOL!
 
 
GW chose this place because he had a serious craving for oysters.
To be exact, he meant UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF OYSTERS!!!
He likes them plain and I think he ate like 14 pieces (OMG!)
 
 
I only managed 8 oysters and CMI already.
I'm more of a sashimi fan.
 
 
Repost duplicate food because I like my hair better here. HAHAHAHA!!!
I'm super tempted to cut bangs but GW thinks I look better with longer fringe because of the fat face.
 
 
They have abalone too!!! Nom nom nom...
Very difficult to get our hands on this one, it's super popular and everyone was eyeing on it whenever they were refilled on the steamer. Singaporeans really know how to choose the holiao to eat.
 
 

Outside Todai - a picture to mark our last buffet of the year (without the kids)
Yes I'm super grateful to my MIL for babysitting them.
 
 
Counting down 6 more days to Christmas :)

No comments: