07 October 2013

Week 39: Just to update, I'M STILL PREGNANT!!!!

Now at week 39, this is MY BELLY AT ITS PEAK!!!
 
 
And the side profile of my watermelon
 

1 more week to the due date.
Hospital bag packed and my MIL has moved in with us.
All is done just no signs of labour yet.
Haiz, Mummy is getting impatient already.
 

Can you please come out soon because mummy can't wait to get out of her 14kg whale costume to meet you.
 

And this is your naughty Elliot korkor saying hi to you :)
 
 
P/S: Thanks hubby for taking all my bump pictures throughout the journey.
These will probably be the last batch for this pregnancy...

3 comments:

sQ said...

Nice & memorable photos for keepsake! Wishing you a smooth delivery . . 加油!=D

Cindy said...

Thanks sq!

Blog by Haseeb. said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us. new england center for mental health littleton ma