12 September 2013

My belly feels tight like gonna explode.

Those days when my MIL babysits Elliot and we get to run errands, go for check-ups, watch movies, have dinner dates and spend time together over a cuppa without the toddler.
 
 
Craving for steak so lunch was at Breeks after my wk34 check-up at the hospital.
Everything went well, baby's weight is at 50th percentile and already in head-down position.  
I'm so excited and can't wait to meet her soon.
 
 
The nesting instinct is kicking in!
Spent a long time sorting out Elliot's previous baby clothes and other hand me downs into their different sizes. Something which I've procrastinated for a long time. Most of the clothes I've kept were Elliot's and that means Leah is going to wear a lot of boys clothes.
 

And I don't understand why I spent the night making this welcome banner.
Too excited already I guess.
 
 
Week 35 bump - Counting down to full term!

2 comments:

sQ said...

Cin, can feel your excitement & I'm excited for you too!! Looking forward to welcoming Baby Leah~~ =))

Cindy said...

Thanks SQ! Actually I hope to deliver as soon as I hit week 37, don't wanna wait too long.. Hope baby cooperate. HAHAHAHA!!!