11 July 2013

And the third trimester comes along...

Third trimester. Mixed feelings. Can't wait to see my girl but afraid I cannot handle two.
Anyways, I'm having a great time being pregnant and at the same time, holds the license to eat like a cow everyday. Have piled on 8kg so far and I totally dread witnessing myself on that digital scale to see what have happened to me after that late night supper.
 
 
 My first belly photos in this pregnancy.
 
Had been putting off the idea since the bump wasn't big enough to look good in pictures. Here are some impromptu shots we did yesterday with Elliot :) Hmm, seems like still not big enough hor but I don't care because Elliot looks too cute to not post!
 
P/S: Hope I didn't frighten you with my typical everyday-at-home-auntie-look. It could be worse if I didn't let down my bun-up hair.

6 comments:

Ah Sin said...

Cin, u r looking great la.. Where got auntie? So happy for u that u have a complete set of a boy and a girl now!! Wish u have smooth delivery !

~Summer~ said...

haha u so cute, elliot even cuter! especially when he smashed his face into your belly. =) you thought of name liaoz? =) Can't wait to see baby girl too!

sQ said...

Cindy, very nice!! And yes, you look GREAT! HAPPY Mummy is a PRETTY Mummy!! =D Elliot is so cute!! Cherish the moments~~ =))

Cindy said...

Wah! You all really make me so happy sia :D

@KS: TRY FOR ANOTHER ONE!!! *wink

@Summer: Yes, we already came out with her name when Elliot was in my tummy. Just didn't get to use it then. Muahahhahahaa!!!

@SQ: Yeah gotta cherish these moments cuz very soon will look like panda when #2 is out. CUI!!!!

slegna said...

oh gosh yah Elliot looks super cute in these photos. Don't worry you are looking CHIO!

Can't believe you're popping soon~~~

Cindy said...

Sher, I'm joining your sleepless club VERY SOON.