24 September 2012

Lenz & Aeed's Solemnization

Photobucket
23 September 2012.
My cousin Lenz is finally tying the knot with his beloved bride, Aeed.
The solemnization and lunch buffet took place at Aranda Country Club.
 
 
Photobucket
"I now pronounce you, husband and wife."
*YAY!! THROW CONFETTI!!!*
Wahahaha, who's gonna sweep the floor later arh?
 
 
Photobucket
Mickey mouse theme wedding - the bride's favourite cartoon character :)
 
 
Photobucket
Haha, love this shot!
 
 
Photobucket
Me and my sis with the newly weds.
They had DIY mickey mouse badges for corsages. How cool!
My parents and brother couldn't make it to the event, will only see them at the banquet dinner later.
 
 
Photobucket
Close up shot.
Many silly photo booth pictures (with my fun cousins) to be updated, no time to resize them now leh.

No comments: