02 July 2012

Back home in Singapore

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates! Heh, we are finally home after that dreadful 12hr flight with our little trouble maker and there's only one word to describe the plane experience- TERROR!!!
Here's some photos taken at the recent midsummer party.
98% of the following pictures were stolen from FB cuz my camera failed me...

Photobucket
This was the only picture I managed to capture with my camera.
GW gave fatty a vegetable from his salad. He took a bite and spat everything out.
I'm not xiaohua ok!

Photobucket
Couldn't resist stealing pictures from Barry's album.
Very nice shots.

Photobucket
Drool factory reopens.

Photobucket
Loves taking pictures with beautiful girls.
Photobucket
He likes angmoh girls too.
Photobucket
The babies of the rabbit year gathered at their first and also last midsummer party!

Photobucket
Bye girls! See ya all soon in Singapore ok :) 

1 comment:

PrEeZ said...

Yay!Welcome back!let me know once u settled down then v can meet!