02 June 2012

Clearing cobwebs

Yes literally clearing cobwebs. Why? Because we are going home (Singapore) soon!!!

So many things to do: need to pack stuff, sell furniture, sell car, terminate phone/insurance/electricity/tv license/blah blah blah... The most sian part is to clean the whole apartment and get it ready for inspection.

Big headache for me because I'm like the laziest person on earth! I foresee myself taking forever to transfer everything into those boxes. The thought of scrubbing the bathtub and oven is so turn off can! Oh yah, and why are there so many windows at our place #%*/-$&@&$!!!

Okays, enough of ranting.

1 more month to Singapore! Hurrays :D I'm so looking forward to start renovation. I have this crazy idea of painting the living room lime green, install green kitchen cabinets, get a green refrigerator, fix green curtains, green sofa cushions... I wonder if it will look like a siao lang house.

P/S Dear: remember "you don't have to be green, to be Grreeeeennnnnnnn!!!" hahahhaa, mad already.

2 comments:

PrEeZ said...

Awesome!Looking forward to see u soon!
Btw..U can get a cleaning lady to help u clean.not easy to clean up to e their standard.

Cindy said...

Priyah, no extra budget to get cleaning services leh. Think the inspection shd be no problem since we moved into this apt for 1 year only. Keep my fingers crossed!!!