29 January 2012

Elliot welcomes CNY 2012 in mohawk

Wow, haven't been updating much since we are back from our holidays. We just had our annual CNY celebration and it feels so shiok to able to sink my teeth into those mouth watering bak kwas and CNY goodies like there's no tomorrow.

This year we had steamboat instead of the usual buffet spread.. Hmm kinda miss eating the big big scallop now. Here's some pictures from the event and we would like to thank all the aunties & uncles for the angpows that Elliot received.

Haiz I've gained quite abit of weight from my Lisbon trip sia, don't even dare to step on the scale!! Didn't know 2 weeks of gorging could be so fatal. Time to lose those extras (after CNY).

Ok, where's my bak kwa?



I miss my grandpa, sometimes I wish I could turn back time.

No comments: