29 April 2011

I wonder if I will miss being pregnant

My 7th visit to the midwife.

The checkup everything chop chop currypok all ended within 15minutes.
She gave me another appointment during my week 41 but she's confident she won't see me again. I hope so too but there's no signs of labour yet leh. There's one time I thought I was having contractions but it went away after I pungsai. *roll eyes*

Updates from the checkup:
1) gained 2kg, adding my total weight gain to 8kg.
2) check blood pressure (normal)
3) check iron level (good)
4) baby's heartbeat was 148bpm
4) length from pelvic to top of uterus increased 2cm to 33cm
5) baby's position: head down and position is fixed liao
6) baby's weight: midwife estimated my baby is around 3kg

Ending my post with my (most likely) last bump picture for this pregnancy and meet our new friend, Broccoli Obasan :)


The Bump @ Week 38
Not very big for 38 weeks preggie hor?
Bobian leh, I tried my best to stick out my tummy as far as possible liao.

3 comments:

slegna said...

Broccoli obasan is very funny!! I like your new wall color! yah and most imptly, enjoy your last few days/weeks of pregginess~~

Ah Sin said...

U still look very nice, dun worry!! Get ready for all the pushing n panting babe!! u will miss baby kicking inside ur tummy once bb is out.. Will pray that u have a smooth n fast delivery, DUN BE LIKE ME!! Jiayou n sms me when u give birth!! I wanna see u n bb!!

Cindy said...

Sher: yah enjoying! Stuffing myself with all the food I craved for... Can't do that during confinement.

KS: thanks! Getting anxious as edd is nearing. Can't imagine what it's going to be like.. Will my water burst by itself? Can I pull thru w/o epidural? Haiss...