16 December 2010

What should I eat today?

Had lunch at Mos Burger with beautiful Baoli at Cityhall today.
And just like last year, she took leave from her work to meet me.
Double gandong!


I'm having Teriyaki chicken burger & corn soup and Baoli ordered Yakiniku rice burger
Mos burger cravings satisfied!


After hours of shopping, we head to TCC to rest our feet and lim kopi.
Went for the Hi-Tea promotion menu @$13.90 per pax.


Thanks for today Baoli!
Oh! I bought myself a pair blue contact lens. Impulsive shopping eh?
HAHAHAHA!! Can't wait to try them on lah, hopefully I don't look too awkward :P

2 comments:

Ah Sin said...

Wa, 好羡慕!! I wanna eat all the things u ate too!! Simply look soooo yum yumm!!! n the ktv is cool!! Is it ulu ulu one? n ur mum is so young!! Now then I realise u n ur sis look alike!

Cindy said...

The KTV at Katong has been there for decades lah, but i think now more and more people learn about it, cuz I called to book the room 1 day in advance and was told it's the last room liao! But the $$$ is very cheap lah.