08 November 2010

The first thing i wanna do is to cut my ugly laosai hair.

For the past few months, we've been doing alot of crazy monitoring on the cheapest ticket to fly home. It somehow became a routine for us to keep refreshing the Turkey airlines/KLM/Singapore air and Big travel websites, hoping for a miracle promotion deal to happen. Well, every penny counts (we very poor one you know) so I'm not complaining :)

Now I have something super awesome to look forward to.

I'M FLYING HOME IN ANOTHER 30 DAYS!
WOOHOOOOOOOOO :D

Away from this cold bitter winter place...
All the volcanoes out there, please don't anyhow anyhow erupt during this crucial period.

4 comments:

slegna said...

ahhhh i'm so jealous! 30 days and bye bye I'M SO SAD!
you must sing song for me and i will sing a song for u also!

Cindy said...

I'm gg to sing that "u-know-what" song ok.

Grace Chua said...

WOW!!!! it is smokin!!! might erupt again.

Cindy said...

:( I wanna eat my mee kia tar!