12 August 2010

Godis had a little excursion

Godis came to stay for a couple days and he did nothing but sleep all day long. And since I'm so bored at home, I thought why not we go out for a walk? OHHHH!!!! Let's go to walmo park for the waffles then!!! It's been a long since we last had one. *sobs*


It's a long long walk and I sprained my left butt while walking

 
Lots of fallen pines


Seriously I don't know what are these berries but they are everywhere!
Don't you think they look ripe and juicy?
How arh, I'm very tempted to try one.

 
Think I've gone mad cuz I really went to try it. Sour power.


Random shot of a girl reading by the lake, she really knows how to enjoy life hor.
 I'm so gonna do that next time, hey Priyah remember IT'S MY SPOT!!!!

 
The waffles we came for.


I prepared water for Godis but he didn't want to drink leh. Not thirsty meh?


Posing with our warm waffles!
It's totally ok to sprain your butt in exchange for such yummy waffles :)


Happy people enjoying waffles


Godis says hi to the goat


Godis wanna take picture with the geese.
Awwww... check out that innocent look on his face~

 
Godis's bestest friend, Mr Pig!
猪朋狗友


Godis was trembling big time.


Check out those cool pig nipples :)


Will never go wrong with the laughing pose. 


Time to go home liao

No comments: