04 February 2010

I LOST ALL MY BLOG COMMENTS

I've been using Haloscan to host my blog comments for years. I like the fact that my readers do not have to log in or whatsoever to leave comments, with the assumption that you are as lazy as me. But now this stupid kanasai Haloscan is going to charge $$$ for using their commenting system from 11 Feb 2010 onwards.

STUPID KANASAI HALOSCAN, I'M NOT GOING TO USE YOU ANYMORE!

I googled in vain for FOC ones to replace Haloscan and found a few good ones but they do not support Blogger's old classic templates. I couldn't bear to upgrade to the newer version cuz I've made super alot of customizations to my old template over the years, and if I upgrade I will lose everything. And because of stupid kanasai Haloscan, i had no choice but to upgrade resulting all my previous posts to have this funny alignment problem. Why do you have to do this to me?!?!

SIAN! I'M LIKE SO EMO NOW.

4 comments:

slegna said...

oh man....... no wonder tat day i couldn't leave a comment!!! gah. all my wonderful comments that i left are gone!?! sianz emo too

slegna said...

okok but ah i do like your new layout! Anyway since you've upgraded, you can select you want the comment to pop up in a box, instead of bring the reader to another page....

Cindy said...

Yeah me too can't leave comment and found out Haloscan freeze my account. I exported the comments from haloscan and tried upload them to Disqus but it wouldn't work so I relunctantly switch back to blogger's default.

Anonymous said...

good, i just brought even more some other new emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info