07 January 2009

one more off my checklist

小花 has never seen snow all her life, so we bought a rabbit leash from the petshop yesterday and now we are all ready to bring her out for a snow walk :) It didn't snow alot here in Karlskrona, but somehow just enough to cover the grounds with a thin layer of ice kachang.

My camera battery died on me, so these are all the photos I have.

Try to spot 小花 in the snow!



小花 wasn't as active as she was at home. Maybe it's too cold for her outside



Snap a few pictures of 小花 before we send her back to the car




This is a video of 2 crazy women who shared the same dream - to roll on snow. We chose a nice slope and off we roll! GW took this video when we almost finished our adventurous act.


The snow roll got us all giddy. But that doesn't stop us from making snow angels!


Yeah, we shall do this again when there's more snow. I hope.

No comments: