01 November 2008

trick or treat?

Today, there are kids ringing my doorbell since afternoon.. cuz it's halloween! I peeped through my doorhole and saw 1 kid holding a paper plate full of goodies. But hor, he is wearing normal clothes like top and trousers. So sian right, then i never open the door lor. HAHA!! Pretend no one at home because I don't have any treats for him also, my kitchen only have a couple of siewmai for lunch... The he ring and ring non-stop, so irritating!

Gw came back early today so we went shopping at H&M, because I wanna use my birthday H&M voucher mah.. hehehe and I bought 2 jackets which i aimed long time ago! And when we were driving home, I saw some kids (those like 2-3 years old only) walking around in witch costume, vampire costume.. they are SO CUTE!!


this stupid red face monster fat boy hid behind the wall and scare me when I opened the door!


Gave them pringles because I have no sweets lah... The starwars boy looked funny because the mask is too big for him. Noticed the witch had a stunned face? Because i wore my bunny ear when I opened the door! HAHAHA!


YAH! LIKE THIS! Maybe i should go trick treating too? Muuahahhahaa!!!

No comments: