04 August 2008

My contiki experience

yes i'm back for a week already... and i have alot of photos to sort out.


We had a good 10 day trip with the Contiki. We met nice tourmates from Korea, Japan, Colombia, Singapore, and the States... But there were also a handful of irritating ones who were inconsiderate, partied every single night and came back in the middle of the night making loads of noise, slamming doors etc. Other than this handful of people, the rest of the tour was perfect.


The tour manager is a very knowledgable lady and gave us "history lessons" whenever we reached the border of a country. It really fascinates me especially this MR ADOLF HILTER guy. I wished I could go back to my secondary school days and retake my History exam (i sucked in history. I missed lazing on the coach and listening to the wake-up song she will play for us when we are reaching our next stop. The song got stuck in my head and GW have to use his hand to cover my mouth in order to stop me from singing for the 625367864162th time.


And also wanna thank my sister for helping me settle my IRAS shitty stuff. I know u went through alot of trouble for this. I will repay you with a LV bag when I come back to Singapore ok.


Peace.

No comments: