11 July 2008

Looking forward to the summer trip

Very lazy to blog especially I was busy with the summer holiday plans for the past few weeks. Checking flights, hotels, trains, places to go, tour to take up etc etc.... Got pek chek during the process too cuz we have limited resources (READ: $$$). So anyone got extra cash and dunno where to spend u can put in my pocket.


Was glad everything has been booked and confirmed and POOF!!! The trip is next week! Can't wait to visit London's Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, British Musuem, shop at Camden Market and Oxford Street.......... but due to our flight schedule, we will miss the changing of the guards which starts at 11am, so sad. I was so looking forward to witness that though. And also the gondola ride in Venice, Holly just came back from her Europe trip and told me must take the rower who sings... I will make sure he sings, or I want my money fully refunded! Hahaha, so typical Singaporean! Also heading to Paris, Munich, Switzerland, Amsterdam!!!


It's like a dream come true. Muahahhaha evil plan to spend GW's money.

No comments: