18 June 2019

Day 2: Batam R&R

Woke up for the buffet breakfast this morning.
Salivating at these kueh kueh!


Mad love this hot tub jacuzzi.


Gym time!


Had the whole gym to myself.
Ran the treadmill, followed by 30min HITT workout and some weight lifting.
Feeling so accomplished today.

It was raining and GW never like massages, hence I opted for the in-house aromatherapy Balinese massage.


$35sgd nett for 90min. 
The foot massage my masseuse gave me was meh, but I had to give her credit for the excellent pressure to my back and neck .
Ginger tea was served after the massage. 


Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre everyday.


Happy with my juice Alpokat [avocado shake]


Another great meal.
Miss the tahu tempe already.


Ikan Steam


The only thing I bought during my Batam trip was this overpriced hexagon glasses.


Found a nice cafe selling beautiful cakes and pastries. 


Pricey fancy cakes.


Iced Yuzu tea


My hexagon glasses cute or not? 

No comments: