13 June 2010

GW is a big bully.

We watched the World Cup at the new Sports bar this afternoon, South Korea versus Greece. Didn't really know what's going on, but I did enjoy eating the very spicy chicken wings and critisizing Park Ji Sung's looks whenever the camera-man did a close up on him.

So when the match ended, we headed to the camp for some treadmill action. I haven't hit the gym since my 2 year old, china brand, $29.90 mp3 player from Courts died. I desperately need music to run! So GW bought a new china ulu brand mp3 player from ebay for me which nicely arrived at our doorsteps yesterday :) I was mad happy and I can't wait to go run with it!

After my 2.4km, GW jio-ed to play soccer 1 on 1 together and I have to be the goal-keeper. I requested for keeper gloves and the ninja turtle shell protection (duno what it's called, the one which the ice hockey goalkeeper wears) because I'm scared the ball might hit me hard. Then he assured me he will kick gently, not pain one.


 DEAR, YOU BLUFF ME!!! VERY PAIN LOR!!!

Seeing me in pain, he suggested to play basketball 1 on 1 and I must be out of my mind to agree so, because I can't play any basketball at all! He seemed to enjoy the taunting and having me running around him like some stupid trying to drink soup with a fork. ARRGGHHH It's so unfair!!! Like almost impossible to steal that ball from him and I gave up and suggested a pizza eating competition instead.

Next time must pick something I'm good at ok or I'll mess up your haircut!!! Hiak Hiak.
Enough of ranting... I'm so going to sleep now. Byes

2 comments:

slegna said...

oh man. alvin just jioed me to go exercise with him tmr. think i will sleep in instead.

hahahahah!

Cindy said...

Sleeping is also a form of exercise :)